Sunday, July 1, 2012

Videogames




            There was a time I use to play a lot of videogames. If I remember well, the first videogame I played was “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time”, and I was nine years old. Ocarina of Time is a fantastic adventure videogame; it took me a lot of time to finish it, but not just because of its difficulty, but because the game was in English Language, and I didn’t know anything about that.

            Now, I usually spend two hours a week playing videogames, because my academic responsibilities don’t let me spend more time in videogames. People sometimes say video games are useless, but I think they’re wrong. Videogames can give you moments of entertainment, and take away stress from you.

            I think it’s not necessary to choose between playing videogames or spending time with your family and friends, because you can do both of them! Sometimes I meet with friends and we play together some videogames and we have a really nice time.

            My favourite games are: “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time”,  “Super Mario World”, and “Pro Evolution Soccer”. I hope you know them and if you don’t, I invite you to play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment