Friday, April 20, 2012

Post 1 This is who I am


Hi, I’m Alberto and in this post I’m going to tell you a little about myself.
 I’m from Santiago in Chile, the place where I was born and grew up in, specifically in Conchalí. I remember that my first and only one school was Instituto Alonso de Ercilla and there I was a normal child who liked to share with his friends and play soccer sometimes. After that, I was able to Universidad de Chile, where I’m studying psychology now.
         I live with my parents and I have an elder sister who lives with my aunt. Also I have a dog, who works as the doorbell of the house.
         Some of my hobbies are listening to music, playing the guitar and hanging out with friends. I like to play tennis, table tennis, and soccer a lot too, that includes a “healthy third time”. Sometimes I enjoy reading a nice book or trying to write something, or just having a nice conversation with someone.
         If you want to know something else about me, just ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment